You have numerous options if you have Skinny Lip Syndrome and a secret desire to look like Angelina Jolie. You can train to be a professional apiarist or beekeeper and keep a hive on hand to keep your lips lush and stung. You can only eat things that cause an allergic reaction in the area around your mouth. Alternatively, you could invest in dermal and lip filler in Melbourne.
Lip augmentation can be done in various ways, and it can’t only plump up your lips but smooth out wrinkles around the mouth that are common with age and smoking. It’s not just a lady thing: non-surgical cosmetic procedures are popular among both women and men. All fillers are injected with a local anesthetic. Lip fillers should ideally boost lip volume so that the bottom lip appears 1.5 times larger than the upper. They are listed in alphabetical order:
- Artecoll contains small Plexiglas microbeads and is produced in part from bovine-sourced collagen (see below); the impact can endure up to five years. There must be a reason why certain cosmeticians avoid using it on the lips.
- Collagen Injections: Collagen is a protein derived from the connective tissue of cattle. It was once the most popular lip filler. After several high-profile celebrities utilized it to enlarge their lips with near-disastrous outcomes, it’s less popular now. The best method to avoid this happening to you is to get a skin allergy test at least 48 hours before any collagen surgery.
- Cosmoderm/Cosmoplast: This filler is made from human skin developed in a lab, which may seem a little Frankensteinian. It’s unappealing, but it’s less unpleasant than other fillers. You might be able to request that you be allowed to grow your own.
- DermaLive/DermaDeep: This filler is made up of acrylic hydrogel and hyaluronic acid and is used to enhance lips and smooth out deep wrinkles in the face other areas.
- Fat Transfer: How about harvesting blobs of fat from other parts of your body, such as your thighs and buttocks, and injecting them into your lips? Give kissing ass a whole new meaning. It works less perfectly in the lip area than in other sections of the body, according to critics, because fat moves about a lot in the lip area.
Most people who seek plastic surgery for their lips want them enhanced, meaning they want them to be larger and plumper. However, believe it or not, some folks are looking for the opposite result. It is a simple walk-in surgery that may be done fast if your lips are enormous and you wish to reduce their volume (but not painlessly). You can have one or both of your lips decreased by visiting dermal and lip filler in Melbourne. Just ensure you have a matching pair when you’re done!