It is important to follow a series of tips before starting a Botox treatment on the face: For one, it is ideal that you are over the age of 20 and under the age of 65. You should have a good specialist since the results depend on the patient’s muscles, the technique used, and the skill of the doctor. Therefore, you must go to a center with an accredited professional. Do not hide anything from the doctor. The relationship must be trustworthy in both senses, so you should not hide any details of your medical history from him. This will make sure that there are no contraindications (pregnancy, egg allergy, or neuromuscular diseases). Botox treatments Littleton offers are affordable to locals and those who want to get the injection for whatever reason.
Make your concerns and doubts known to the doctor who is going to administer the procedure. Do not drink alcohol days before your Botox injection. If you take any medications or nutritional supplements regularly, ask your doctor if you can continue taking them. Remember that, for everything to go well, you must discuss with the professional everything you take, even if it is natural.
After the Procedure
After treatment, your doctor will give you a series of recommendations, which include:
- Avoid massaging the treated area for the next 24 hours
- Do not go to swimming pools or saunas, as they can hinder the effect of the treatment
- Do not perform intense physical exercise or that which makes you lie on your stomach (some yoga poses, for example) during the hours following the treatment
- Do not lie flat for at least four hours after Botox treatment
- Do not consume large amounts of alcohol
These are tips for before and after botox. On the other hand, you should know that the treatment is not permanent nor does it have the same effect on everyone. If you wish, you can repeat it.
Why Get a Botox Treatment
Among the most important advantages of using a botox treatment are the following:
- It reduces the signs of aging and avoids the use of surgery
- It allows you to get back to work and personal activity immediately
- The botulinum toxincan change your life if you have involuntary muscle tics
- It does not require prior preparation and it is an almost painless technique
- It does not leave scars or marks. You will look very natural
Having botox treatment is a personal decision, especially if you want to enhance your appearance. This treatment is popular among celebrities and women who are aging. You can get botox treatment in different areas of the body and not just the face.