Portrait Plasma Skin Rejuvenation
One of the most novel and advanced techniques in facial rejuvenation is the infiltration of plasma enriched in platelet growth factors.
This treatment allows to achieve excellent results and without surgery. Specialists recommend combining it with other dermatological treatments that have the same purpose. Next, we tell you everything you need to know about facial rejuvenation with Enriched Plasma in Growth Factors.
What is achieved with treatment with PLASMA SKIN REJUVENATION?
The treatment with Portrait Plasma Skin Rejuvenation is very safe and, in addition, it does not produce side effects. The objective of this treatment is to improve the appearance, firmness and luminosity of the skin.
Biostimulation with PLASMA SKIN REJUVENATION manages to slow down aging and produces a regeneration of tissues that reduces wrinkles and furrows. At the same time it brings vitality and elasticity to the skin.
The three steps of PLASMA SKIN REJUVENATION treatment
The PLASMA SKIN REJUVENATION technique for facial rejuvenation is done in only three steps:
- A blood sampleis obtained from the patient who is going to be centrifuged
- In this centrifugationthe separation of the serum is obtained in different fractions, among which is the part rich in platelet growth factors (cells that initiate the healing process in a wound).
- Finally, it is injected into the patient’s dermis through microinjectionson the face and neck
Specialists recommend that this treatment be repeated three to four times a year. In any case, it will always be the dermatologist who determines the frequency with which it can be performed.
The advantages of PLASMA SKIN REJUVENATION LINK
- It is very safe since the substance that is injected is extracted directly from the patient’s blood
- Prevents allergies or side effects from occurring
- After the treatment can be reincorporated to routine activities immediately
- It can be done at any time of the year, with the appropriate solar protection
Fraxel Laser Treatment
Last generation fractional laser treatment is the most revolutionary laser facial rejuvenation system of recent years, combining the safety of non-ablative treatments and the good results of the most aggressive or ablative.
The Fraxel laser is indicated for all dermatological procedures that require soft tissue coagulation such as wrinkle treatments, skin rejuvenation, scars and acne marks, stretch marks and close pores.
How the fraxel laser works
Prior to the start of Fraxel Laser treatment, a topical anesthetic cream is applied to the area to be treated.
The treatment is then carried out. To relieve the intense sensation of heat that the patient feels during it, it is accompanied by a focal cooling that relieves that sensation.
Once the treatment is finished, apply cold and a moisturizer in the treated area.
During the following hours there is a reddening of the skin, which may persist for 1 or 2 days. Makeup can be used to cover this redness.
The use of total sun protection factors after the treatment is very important.
How long the treatment lasts
Being a fractionated treatment, to obtain an optimal result, 3 to 5 sessions with the Fraxel Laser are recommended. Depending on the parameters used and the healing process of each, the sessions may be repeated after 30 days, always at the discretion of the dermatologist.