Mesotherapy is a minimally invasive aesthetic treatment to help you achieve a firm, healthy and radiant complexion.
If you are seeking an effective anti-aging solution to rejuvenate and tighten your skin, Mesotherapy can be the best choice for you.
This rejuvenation technique was first developed in 1952 by a French doctor- Michel Pistor. Mesotherapy is derived from 2 Latin words: ‘’meso’’ and ‘’therapy’’. It means ‘’medium treatment’’. In other words, the procedure involves microinjections into the middle layer of your skin to make it smoother and more youthful.
Read on to delve into more details about Mesotherapy.
What is mesotherapy?
Mesotherapy is a cosmetic treatment that involves the injections of various active ingredients, such as amino acids, enzymes, and vitamins into the skin. Usually, dermatologists consider different factors when choosing the mixture of ingredients for Mesotherapy injections. Among such factors are the person’s aesthetic needs, health condition, age, etc.
The main goal is to boost the process of cell regeneration and improve the elasticity of your skin.
What is mesotherapy used for?
Mesotherapy injections stimulate the process of collagen, as well as elastin production in your skin. It’s a popular method in Aesthetic medicine to improve your skin health and reduce the signs of aging. When the selection of substances, like amino acids and vitamins, is adapted to the particular skin issue, Mesotherapy can provide natural-looking results.
Mesotherapy addresses a range of concerns and can help you:
- Treat acne and scars
- Remove extra fat from different parts of your body, such as the stomach, arms, and hips.
- Smoothen out wrinkles and fine lines, like crow’s feet and nasolabial folds.
- Improve pigmentation
- Hydrate your skin
- Stimulate hair growth and cope with hair loss
- Boost the process of skin regeneration and rejuvenation
Is mesotherapy safe?
Mesotherapy is a safe cosmetic procedure to restore the youthful and more radiant appearance of the skin when performed by a qualified dermatologist.
Here is the list of instructions you are recommended to follow to get the most optimal results:
- Don’t use blood-thinning medicine both before and after the Mesotherapy treatment.
- Keep in mind that no water should touch the treated areas in the first 10-15 hours after the cosmetic procedure.
- Don’t scratch the treated areas.
- Avoid applying any makeup products during the first 10-15 hours after the treatment.
Side effects and contraindications
Mesotherapy treatment has some side effects. You may experience slight swelling, itching, and bruising at the injection site. Typically, such symptoms disappear within several hours or a couple of days.
The list of contraindications to the Mesotherapy is as follows:
- Pregnancy and lactation
- Oncological diseases
- High sensitivity to the active ingredients used during the treatment
- Heart diseases, treated with various medications
- Problems with blood clotting
- Active skin infections
To conclude, it’s time to revitalize and rejuvenate your skin. Mesotherapy can help you achieve a youthful and refreshed appearance to boost your self-esteem.
You can notice the rejuvenating effect just after the first procedure. If you want to achieve the most optimal results, your dermatologist may recommend several sessions, but you shouldn’t forget about post-care. Apply only premium quality aesthetic skin care products to maintain your skin healthy and glowing.